Max W. J. Graham, Jr.
Email:click here to contact
- Real estate
- Zoning, planning and land use
- California, 1969
- Hawaii and U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1979
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Kauai and Hawaii State (Director: 1996-1997; Real Property and Financial Services Section, 1994-) Bar Associations
- Member and Associate Editor, California Law Review, 1967-1969
- First Deputy County Attorney, County of Kauai, 1982-1986
- Director, Legal Aid Society of Hawaii, 1982-1987
- President, Board of Directors, Legal Aid Society, 1987-1988
- Per Diem District Family Court Judge, 5th Circuit, State of Hawaii, 1987-
The attorneys at Belles Graham LLP serve clients in Lihue, Hawaii and throughout Kauai County.