- Admiralty and maritime law
- Insurance defense
- Commercial litigation
- Public utilities law
- Electric cooperatives law
- Business law
- Hawaii and U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii,1973
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit,1979
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- Harvard University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Kauai, Hawaii State and American Bar Associations
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Capt., U.S. Coast Guard Reserve (Retired)
- In Re Kaanapali Water Corp., 5 Haw. App. 71, 731 P.2d 163 (1984);
- Complaint of Damador Bulk Carriers, Inc., 903 F.2d 675 (9th Cir. 1990);
- Exxon Shipping Co. v. Pacific Resources, Inc., 789 F. Supp. 1521 (D.Hawaii 1991), 855 F. Supp. 1195 (D.Hawaii 1993);
- Exxon Co. v. Sofec, Inc., 54 F.3d 570 (9th Cir. 1995);
- Exxon Company, USA v. Sofec, Inc., -U.S.-, 116 S. Ct. 1813, 135 L. Ed. 2d 113 (1996).
The attorneys at Belles Graham Proudfoot Wilson & Chun, LLP serve clients in Lihue, Hawaii and throughout Kauai County.